You won’t believe how easy it is to make these Ice Cream Cups with Chocolate at home!
Treat yourself and your loved ones to a lovely fondant filled with ice cream with a crispy cover of light chocolate. Baked in silicone molds and finished with a splash of chocolate sauce and raspberry puree. Built up on a base of crunchy Digestive biscuits.
They will be a delicious surprise for the dinner guests! And, will send chocolate lovers hearts a flutter!
BAKING CAKES IN SILICONE MOLDS
Baking mini cakes in silicone baking molds is easy! Just think of them as cupcake liners. The only time when something can go wrong is if you were to try to remove the cakes from the molds before they’ve cooled.
Even though this recipe is somewhat time consuming because you need to prep ingredients (melt chocolate and freezer time), it is actually a super simple recipe! And it can be prepared beforehand to relive some stress when you’re in the middle of servings.
So plan with adequate freezer time.
LOOKING FOR MORE DESSERTS?
Eye catching and delicious desserts! None of which will disappoint either you or your table company:
Did you make this?
Did you make this delicious Ice Cream Cups with Chocolate Please? Tag me on social @lembitlounge and be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe!
Star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too.
Ice Cream Cups with Chocolate
- Muffin forms
- Mixer If making raspberry puree
- 4 muffin cups large, preferably silicon ones
- 250 g baking chocolate light semi dark variant, milk chocolate
- ½ tsp rapeseed oil a few drops
- 500 ml ice cream of your choice 500ml/300g
- Instant espresso coffee powder optional
- 150 g raspberry fresh
- chocolate sauce
- digestive biscuits about 2 biscuits per cup/serving
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath and add a few drops of rapeseed oil to make the chocolate shiny when it solidifies.Cover the inside of the muffin cup, evenly, with chocolate and place quickly in the freezer to harden the chocolate. 30-60 min. I did add some instant coffee powder in the middle as a surprise. Optional. Depending on how thick a chocolate shell you want, you can add another layer of chocolate and then let it harden again. Note: This can make the crust to thick when trying to get to the ice cream. Then take ice cream in any flavor, fill the cup with the ice cream and smooth the ice cream with a lollipop.Cover the top with a layer of melted chocolate and place in the freezer.All above steps, you can make in advance, even the day before.
- Mix the raspberries, save a few for decoration, crush the Digestive biscuits. Take the pastry out of the freezer and carefully remove it from the muffins form. Assembly the dessert, start with the biscuits, on the plate as a base, then put the ice cream cup on top, sprinkle with some chocolate sauce, garnish with a raspberry. Then take the raspberry puree and decorate the plate. Serve and enjoy!A nice shiny new Cuisine!