This smoked salmon spicy shrimp’s salad takes just 20 minutes to make. It’s ridiculously easy to make, but nevertheless, tastes really good.
And if you are thinking of calories, the dish has a low calorie count and is LCHF-labeled as an extra bonus.
But given how easy it is, it could also be an elegant take-to-work lunch.
Smoked salmon spicy shrimp’s
- 250 g shrimps
- 300 g hot smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp sriracha mayo or ordinary mayo
- 1 small bag Mache salad
- 1 small bag Arugula salad
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 5 slices pointed cabbage sliced thin
- black pepper
- Start with base, lay the salad on a large plate. Mix the Mache, Arugula, red onion and cabbage
- Take the shrimps and mix together with the mayo and lay them on the salad
- And now, spread the salmon evenly oven the salad and shrimps.
- Final step, a few turn on the black pepper mill. Ready to serve!Come to Life. Come to Cuisine