Great for a side dish or appetizer, these Dirty Fries with Jalapenos and Bacon will rock your world!
I must warn you! This is seriously delicious! They’re dirty alright, but your belly will thank you!
With the help of a bag of frozen french fries, you can make these loaded dirty fries at home. It’s the perfect snack to serve at your next game or movie night, or when watching your favorite sports/quiz play on TV.
Crisp french fries loaded with bacon, jalapeños, melted cheese, some greens, and both garlic and sriracha sauces will be a success! Because you’re worth it!
What goes with dirty fries?
Originally this is a standalone finger food recipe but, essentially:
Everything! Pretty much anything you would eat fries or potatoes with, this would make a great side dish!
Can I use a different cheese?
Sure, you can. You’ll want to use a cheese that melts well. Choose your favorite one.
Let me recommend a few other snacks and bite’s recipe’s: :
Easy to do and super tasty:
Did you make this?
Did you make the Dirty Fries with Jalapenos and Bacon?
Please, I’d greatly appreciate if you left a star ★ rating (located within recipe), as well as leave a comment if you found this blog post helpful and tasty!
Star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too.
Dirty Fries with Jalapenos and Bacon
- 800 g fries your favorite label, frozen
- 200 g bacon sliced or diced
- 1 dl jalapeño sliced in a jar, store bought
- 150 g cheddar cheese grated
- Garlic sauce to drizzle over the fries
- Sriracha sauce to drizzle over the fries
- salt and freshly grounded black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch Chives/parsley/spring onions of your choice
- Heat the oven to 210 °C degrees, top and bottom heat.
- Fry the bacon until crispy and set aside. Grate the cheese.
- Fries are best if you cook them straight from the deep freeze. Pour the fries onto an oven tray, add salt and pepper, and heat in the middle of the oven for about 30-35 minutes or until they have a nice colour. Feel free to stir after half the time.
- Load the fries– Sprinkle the cheese and bacon over the top of the fries and cook for 2-3 more minutes to melt the cheese. To serve, drizzle the sriracha and garlic sauce over the fries and sprinkle with some chopped greens. Serve immediately!Naughty Cuisine – Finger Lickin’ Good