A quick and easy finger food appetizer of spicy Juicy Tuna mix on Cucumber crust is perfect for your next gathering. And with dried fried onions as topping, you’ll get another level of lovely crunchiness.
You can even call these the ultimate guilt-free snack!
Instead of bread, this low-carb, protein-packed recipe relies on cucumber slices to cradle a mouthwatering mixture of tuna, onions, and savory spices.
They’re perfectly bite-sized and snackable, so your stomach won’t be stuffed before you make it to the main course.
They are also a WOW-factor! Don’t you think?
So easy to make and ready in no time!
Does it get much easier than just adding it all to a bowl and mixing it? That’s one of the best parts of tuna salad, it doesn’t take much to make a great one!.
The “hardest” part of this recipe? Boiling the eggs. Yep, it’s that easy.
Super delicious and similar. Feel free to try out these as well.
Did you make this?
Did you make this Juicy Tuna mix on Cucumber? Please, tag me on social @lembitlounge and be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe and in what dish you cooked and added the seasoning.
Star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too.
Juicy Tuna mix on Cucumber
- 150 g tuna in water/oil net weight
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche sour cream
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 dl chopped pickled cucumber
- 10 drops tabasco or to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Fried dried onion
- Prepare the ingredients. Start with boiling the eggs and chop them to small pieces.Drain the tuna and mix all ingredients until your tuna salad mixture is well combinedSeason with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Taste and adjust, if needed.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut into less than 1cm slices. Lay cucumber slices on a large platter, and add small spoonful of your tuna mix onto each. Drizzle with dried fried onion and decorate with a basil leaf. Ready to serve. Enjoy!The Cuisine Says: Have a Good Tuna Day!