This elegant starter recipe, Avocado Panna Cotta with Shrimps, is a perfect entertaining solution sure to delight you and your guests.
Normally, Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert, which translates as ‘cooked cream’. This lower calorie version uses creamy avocado for a silky texture and beautiful pale green color.
A as garnish tip. You can use caviar for extra luxury looks.
Healthy! Avocados are very nutritious fruits incorporates wholesome fat, fiber and numerous vital vitamins.
You can dig into deep about information regarding avocado.
Avocado Panna Cotta with Shrimps
- 200 g shrimps I used pre garlic marinated
- 2 avocados
- 0,5 dl whipping cream
- 2 gelatin sheet
- ½ lemon freshly pressed
- 3 slices rye bread cut thin
- ½ tsp cyenne powder or to your tastes
- salt och peppar
- Prepare by peeling the avocado and press the juice of a half lemon. Do not let the avocado stay in the open to long. It will discolor.
- Run the avocado chunks with the mixer and pour the lemon juice and mix together to a fine pure
- Soak the gelatin leaves in water for a few minutes (around 5 minutes)
- Heat cream in a pan and melt soaked gelatin leaves in it. Mix cream, lemon juice/avocado mix and season with cayenne powder, salt and pepper.Pour the mixture into small glasses and place them in the refrigerator until the contents have solidified slightly.
- Cut rye bread into thin slices and toast in the oven at 125 ° C for about 20 minutes. Sprinkle if necessary. over a little salt.
- Serve with shrimps and crispy rye bread toast. Garnish with little dill. Enjoy!Cuisine is a never ending story!