Tasty oven-baked salmon with Asian marinade that takes care of itself in the oven A excellent dinner to cook when time is short.
I made this recipe several times and I always enjoy it. And I’m just telling you now: you’re going to love this salmon. Juicy, super tasty and easy-to-cook salmon that you just have to put in the oven. I really like one-pot-dishes. The salmon is brushed with a good spicy marinade with Asian flavors of garlic, ginger. lime, coriander and a hint of sweetness from sweet chili.
Easy to make
Sometimes one key parameter is: easy to make. If you can manage to whisk a few ingredients together and pour it over the fish, then you can manage to make this simple recipe.
How to Serve Baked Salmon with Asian marinade
I would serve this over some pasta, my own preference is tagliatelle, but alternative are plain steamed rice, or with a side of steamed vegetables like cauliflower. However, ordinary salad suits just fine as well.
“Meat without legs” type?
Are you the “Meat without legs” type?
Then please check out my other seafood recipes with superb variations: cod, shrimps, tuna and salmon.
I do recommend fresh salmon for the best taste. And for the quality, I use Norwegian salmon.
Ooh, please try the Baked Salmon with Asian marinade!
You’ll love it! And if you made this recipe, I would be very pleased if you tag me on Instagram with the hashtag #lembitlounge and leave a comment and rating below letting me know how you liked it!
Above all, star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too..
Baked salmon with Asian marinade
- Meat thermometer
- 1 kg salmon fillet with skin
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds roasted, white/black, mixed
- 1 lemon or lime sliced, placed on top
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dl sweet chili sauce
- 1 dl soy sauce
- ½ tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp smoked pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 dl coriander chopped
- ½ tbsp ginger minced
- 1 lime the juice
- Set the oven to 150 °C /320 °F and prepare the ingredients.
- Mix together the marinade, set aside to cool, about15 minutes
- Dry roast the sesame seeds in a pan on the stove. Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Lay the salmon with the skin facing down.Brush the salmon with the marinade, let sit for 10-15 minutes and then brush again. You will have about half the marinate as a leftover but use that for additional sauce when serving.
- Add thin lemon/lime slices on top. Put in the oven for about 25 minutes until the internal temperature is about 50-52 degrees.
- When ready sprinkle the sesame seeds over the salmonFits very well with tagliatelle and a mixed salad.It's a Cuisine adventure.