This beetroot and feta cheese salad has so many tasty flavours in it, and is great as a side dish or on its own for lunch.
The feta could be swapped for goats cheese, to your likings.
This salad is perfect for barbeque parties, graduation events or fine dining. It has the looks.
Can a salad be pretty? Yes it can! This one is astonishing when put on the table. It’s super easy and quick to make and look beautiful. Tastes just lovely! And the freshness the Lemon Vinaigrette adds, WOW!
Many recipes do use raw beetroots and boil them. I’m lazy so I got the fast track and used pickled beetroot in a jar. Perfect for when time is short, and actually the pickled taste gives the salad yet another dimension in flavor.
Other yummy salads you need to try:
Healthy well-tasting salads:
Did you make this?
Did you make this fresh Beetroot and Feta Cheese Salad? Please, tag me on social @lembitlounge and be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe!
Star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too.
Recipe inspiration from “Scrambled Chefs”.
Beetroot and Feta Cheese Salad
- 6 pcs Pickled Beetroot Pre-prepped in a jar, cut into 2-3cm cubes
- 50 g baby spinach
- 60 g feta cheese or salad cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- 0,5 dl pumpkin seeds roasted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pinch flake salt
- Start with roasting the pumpkin seeds in a pan medium heat. No oil, nothing. Takes about 5-10 minutes until they get a nice color. Shake the pan now and then. Set aside to cool, in a separate bowl. When cooled, add a tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle some salt flakes. Stir.
- Chop the beetroot into cubes and do the same with the feta cheese.Roughly chop the parsley.
- Lemon Vinaigrette: Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and whisk slightly.
- Combine beetroot, spinach, feta cheese, parsley and add the lemon vinaigrette, gently toss and mix everything together. Sprinkle the roasted pumpkins on top and serve. Enjoy!Easy Cuisine!