This Flavorful One-Pot Pork Mix with tenderloin and both bacon and chorizo hits the dinner threesome perfection.
In addition to pork/bacon/sausage, I put lot of garlic/mustard/cognac and spices in here and it was cooked together with cream and cheese into a single lovely velvety sauce. This stew turned out really great because of the depth of flavors.
This recipe uses just one pot, all mixed together, so clean up is a breeze and has just a few simple steps, and most of all:
It’s delicious to eat,
This is comfort food. A simple, old-school skillet meal that warms the tummy and makes you smile.
The entire meal is ready in under 60 minutes!
Perfect for lunch box!
The stew is perfect for lunch box or just as a lazy leftover meal for the next day. It’s even more yummy the day after.
It will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Freezer friendly as well.
So go ahead and make a larger batch. You’ll love it!
May I also suggest:
Super delicious similar pork recipes. None of which will disappoint either you or your table company:
Did you make this?
Did you make this fresh Flavorful One-Pot Pork Mix? Please, tag me on social @lembitlounge and be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe!
Star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too.
Flavorful One-Pot Pork Mix
- Sauce pan or cast iron pan large
Meats and Onion
- 600 g pork tenderloin
- black pepper to season the loin
- 300 g Chorizo I used a hot variant
- 280 g bacon
- 2 yellow onions coarsely chopped
- butter for frying
Sauce and Spices
- 5 cloves of garlic pressed
- 1 meat bouillon cube
- 4 dl double cream
- 125 g Mascarpone soft cheese
- 1 tbsp soy
- 1 tbsp Sambal Oelek
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp cayenne optional
- 5 cl cognac optional but gives a nice flavor
- Prepare the ingredients. Slice the pork tenderloin into centimeter-thick slices.Shred the bacon, cut the sausage into smaller pieces and coarsely chop the onion.
- Brown the pork tenderloin in butter, preferably season with pepper. Set aside.Fry bacon, sausage and onion separately so that they get a nice color and set aside. Place meat, bacon, sausage and onion in a pot and add pressed garlic and a crumbled bouillon cube.
- Fry together for a minute or so and then add cream, milk and cheese. Season with soy, Sambal Oelek, Dijon, cayenne and cognac.Let it boil and then simmer on medium heat for about 15 minutes, until the fillet is ready. Taste, season (if adjustments needed) and serve with any side dish, as rice, pasta, mashed or roasted potatoes and a nice salad of choice. Cuisine: Makes Me Happy.