People really like Baileys, cookies and cream! This wonderful Baileys Cookies and Cream Parfait dessert will be gone in seconds.
Layered chocolate and Baileys cream paired with crumbled Oreo cookies and these parfaits are the perfect ending to your next dinner party.
If you decide to try the Bailey’s Cookies and Cream Parfait You’ll notice that they are not only easy to make but so very, very tasty.
For this recipe, you need either heavy whipping cream. Light cream, milk, or half & half will not work for this recipe, as you’ll need a cream with at least 30% fat.
It is especially important that your heavy cream is very cold, otherwise it will be difficult to whip up. The cream should form stiff peaks.
What Is Baileys Irish Cream?
Baileys Irish Cream is a liqueur – an alcoholic beverage made with cream, chocolate, and Irish Whiskey. Bailey’s Irish Cream was invented in 1971, so it can’t really be classified as “classic Irish drink”, but it’s no less delicious for it. It’s rich and creamy, with a whisky bite tempered to a dessert-like sweetness.
Be sure to chill the Baileys as well.
Prepare and make in advance?
Yes, you can make these parfaits in advance, but there’s a few things to keep in mind:
If you assembled the parfaits and then stored them in the fridge, the cookies may become soft or soggy over time but 1-4 hours is no problem at all. Still delicious.
More lovely sweet desserts:
Super delicious and similar. Feel free to try out these as well.
The egg toddy is an absolute favorite as well as being an eyeful.
Did you make this?
Did you make this delicious Baileys Cookies and Cream Parfait?
Please, I’d greatly appreciate if you left a star ★ rating (located within recipe), as well as leave a comment if you found this blog post helpful and tasty!
Star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too.
Baileys Cookies and Cream Parfait
- 20 Oreo 20-ish
- 200 g milk chocolate roughly chopped
- 1½ dl milk
- 5 dl Cream chilled
- 1 dl Baileys chilled
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- Prepare the ingrediens. Use really cold cream and Baileys, its easier to work with.Put them in the freezer 15 min before you start.
- Crush the Oreo biscuit with a hand mixer. You can crush a few of them with your hands to have a mix of larger chunks.
- Roughly chop the milk chocolate and place in a bowl. Bring the milk to a boil and pour it over the chopped chocolate. Wait for 2-3 minutes and stir until all the pieces have dissolved. Allow the chocolate to cool to room temperature.
- Divide the cream into two parts, 2dl and 3 dl . Firstly, one part (2dl) is whipped until firm and then together with Baileys, and icing sugar. Now mix with large airy whisks the Bailey cream with the chocolate-milk mixture.
- Whip the second half, 3dl, of the cream, pretty firm and set aside.
- Now start building the dessert in several layers. Start with Bailey's cream at the bottom of the glass, then fill with a little cream and then crush Oreo biscuits. Continue with cream, then Bailey cream and top with cream. Finish by sprinkling crushed Oreo biscuitsThe Joy of Cuisine