This strawberry blueberry vanilla ice-cream is simple, easy, and effortless using only four ingredients. Best of all, it takes only a couple minutes to prepare.
And even better, you can simply blend your favorite berries into vanilla ice cream. So the the recipe has no limits of the tastes and colors. It’s all up to you. This time I had fresh strawberries and blueberries and used them.
You can add cinnamon, chocolate or whatever you have handy.
Strawberry Blueberry Vanilla Ice-cream
- 500 ml Vanilla Ice-cream
- 1 dl whipping cream
- 200 g blueberry fresh
- 200 g strawberry fresh
- grated dark chocolate garnish, optional
- Take the berries and mix them. Whip the cream to pretty stiff consistence
- Mix the berries with whipped cream. Take the ice cream and mix it as well with berry-cream. Process until smooth.
- Pour the berry mix into serving bowls. You can either eat your berry ice cream straight or store it in the freezer until you’re ready to eat.If freezed, before serving, let them thaw in rooms temperature until easy "spoonable". Feel with a pin or stick. Sprinkle, if you like, with some grated chocolate. Enjoy!The coolest Cuisine on ice.
- Thaw time. I had them in freezer for 6 hours, had to let them thaw for about an hour. All depending on your freeze time and serving sizes. Otherwise you can end up with some ice crystals.
- You can also use honey, rice syrup or any of your favorite sweetener. I did, however not, because I wanted the less sweet, more berry taste.