Creamy Super Smooth Nutella Mousse. Don’t you love a dessert that looks and tastes super fancy, but takes about 15 minutes to make? Well, this easy no-bake Nutella chocolate mousse is just the thing!
So fast and easy, do yourself a favor and go make this now. You’ll want to make it often. This 2+1 ingredient Nutella mousse recipe is amazing. Just imagine Nutella + a light, silky whipped cream and a touch of Cointreau.
The trick to make a perfect velvety Nutella mousse is to measure the ingredients correctly. The Nutella and whipped cream ratio make or break this easy dessert.
Something else this simple chocolate mousse has going for it? Nice, long refrigerator life. It keeps beautifully in the refrigerator for days (covered). So it’s perfect to prepare in advance. Otherwise, cool it for 1-2 hours at least before serving.
Top the mousse with healthy berries and crispy Non-Stop chocolates buttons and you have the best dessert in the world. I use the Swedish crispy mil chocolate buttons.
Alternative serving suggestions for garnish:
- Fresh berries, such as raspberries or strawberries
- Roasted hazelnuts or almonds, chopped.
- Ferrero Rocher
- Chocolate chips
These toppings compliment the flavor of the mousse and add a crunchy texture. Feel free to make your own selections of preferred toppings. Maybe top up with extra whipped cream :)
World Nutella Day!
Did you know February the 5th it’s the world international Nutella day?
World Nutella® Day was established on February 5th, 2007, by Sara Rosso, an American blogger and a Nutella® lover just like you.
She thought Nutella® deserved a worldwide celebration day, and all Nutella® lovers agreed!
Have You Tasted my Super Smooth Nutella Mousse
Have you tasted it? You and everybody will love it! If you made this recipe, I would be very pleased if you gave me a star rating!
Above all, star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too.
Also happy if you tag me on Instagram with the hashtag #lembitlounge and why not, leave a comment below letting me know how you liked it!
Fond of heavenly desserts? Here are some more desserts recipes that you must try – Egg toddy Mannerheim with Cognac, White chocolate mousse with lime-marinated strawberries, Baileys Cookies and Cream Parfait.
Super Smooth Nutella Mousse
- Electric whisker
- 4 dl heavy cream
- 2 dl Nutella
- 2 tbsp Cointreau optional but gives an under-cover orange taste
- 1 dl Non Stop Milk Chocolate buttons In A Crispy Sugar Shell
- 1 dl Blueberries
- Gather your ingredients.
- Whip until stiff peak forms using an electric mixer, but do not get hard because then the mousse will be grainy. The perfect consistency is when it holds its shape, but still has soft peaks.
- Mix the Nutella into the whipped cream using a spatula (-ish) and stir gently to a smooth mousse.Divide between serving glasses and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, garnish the mousse.Cuisinerific!