Turkey fillets is a fantastic option for healthy, weeknight cooking, and this Turkey Tenderloins with Crispy Ginger is an easy yet satisfying and tasty dinner. It’s VERY simple to make, and the sauce is super flavorful!
Do you eat turkey? Regularly? Just at Christmas? Think again as it is a really great alternative to red meat,
Make it easy! Use turkey fillets instead of whole bird.
And of course, turkey and chicken can be used interchangeably in recipes for salads, sandwiches, stews and casseroles. So you have all the flexibility if you’re out of turkey. But I do find turkey more “meatier”.
Turkey meat vs Chicken meat
Turkey meat vs Chicken meat. Wonder what is the best choice? Here you can get all the facts!
Other Poultry Recipes: Casserole, Stew, Soup
Thinking of other poultry recipes? I can really recommend some of following equally simple to makes:
Did you make this?
Did you make this lovely Turkey Tenderloins with Crispy Ginger? Please, tag me on social @lembitlounge and be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe!
Star ratings are especially helpful because they help others find my recipes too.
The inspirational original recipe is from a Swedish dairy recipe page (Arla) but I have, as usual, made some modifications to my taste.
Turkey Tenderloins with Crispy Ginger
- Frying pan
- 500 g turkey fillet
- 50 g ginger fresh
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 3 dl double cream
- 2 tbsp chicken broth concentrated
- 1 tsp soy chinese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 gloves garlic pressed
- 1 tsp thyme dried
- 3 cl cognac or calvados
- 2 tbsp sundried tomatoes finely chopped
- 5 cm leek finley sliced, for garnish
- Cut the turkey fillet into slices.
- Peel the ginger. Cut long strips of half the piece and finely chop the rest. Fry the strips in butter in a frying pan, pick them up and let them drain.
- Salt and pepper the meat and brown it in butter in the frying pan. A couple of minutes per side.Add cream, fondant, soy, lemon and chopped ginger plus the spices. Let boil for about 5 min.
- When ready, sprinkle with ginger strips on top and leek. Enjoy!Serve with noodles or rice. Cuisine – Let's gobble-gobble together.